09:00am - 04:00pm
Monday to Friday
- Parents/Guardians are expected to co-operate with the school authorities in all matters concerning the education of their children.
- Parents/Guardians are particularly expected to sign messages, the progress report or any similar document when so requested. Failure to do this may put their children to great inconvenience and render them liable to be sent home.
- Information from Class teacher/other teachers to Parents/Guardians is sent through the Hand-Book and it shall be returned with their signature to acknowledge.
- Parents/guardians are requested to make use of the space provided in the Hand-book for communication with Principal or the teachers.
- When a student is required to attend a remedial class, he/she is expected to do so.
- When a student is chosen to represent his/her House or School in any game, activity, or coaching classes, attendance is mandatory; failing which may cause barring from holding any leadership positions or representing the school or both.