09:00am - 04:00pm
Monday to Friday
- Strict regularity, inherent obedience, honesty, courtesy in speech and conduct, cleanliness of dress and person are expected from every pupil. Students and their parents must strictly adhere to the rules and regulations in this regard.
- Students are not allowed to go out of the school campus during school hours without the written permission of the Principal.
- Students of one class shall not enter other class rooms without the permission of teachers.
- Pupils are accountable to the school authorities for their conduct in the school campus as well as for their general behaviour outside. Any report of objectionable conduct inside or outside the campus from the part of the pupils makes them liable to disciplinary action.
- Students should reach the school at least five minutes before the warning bell for the assembly and must remain inside their respective classrooms. Late comers will not be permitted to attend the classes without Principal’s permission.
- Students should not bring cell phones, CD’s, pen drives or other such electronic gadgets to school in any circumstances.
- Students are not allowed to come to school by driving scooters, bikes or cars.
- Any damage to school property, however small, will not be ignored. Rigorous disciplinary measure will be taken against such offenders. The parents will have to bear the expenses of the damaged property.
- The Management reserves the right to dismiss students who continually fail to make satisfactory progress in their studies. A student who fails in Standard X – ICSE exam will not be eligible to repeat his/her studies in the same class in the school and he/she will have to make own private arrangements for reappearing for the exam.
- Being an English medium school, all must converse in English in the school campus to achieve desirable fluency and competency.
- The use of polythene bags or plastic containers in the school campus must be avoided as it causes serious environmental problems.
- Using unfair languages, slangs or engaging in any immoral activities, by a student, inside or outside the campus leads to disciplinary actions and even termination.
- Students are not allowed to tonsure except under medical grounds or for religious rituals for which prior permission should be obtained.
- Students shall not bring any newspaper, magazine, periodical or any objectionable literature to the school.
- Silence must be observed in the school premises during interval time.
Students are not allowed to leave the school campus during interval time.
- No pupil will be promoted before the end of the school year.
- Any kind of damage done to the school properties must be made good intact.
- Students are advised not to bring money or any valuable articles to the school. The school cannot be held responsible for the damage or loss of such articles.
- Gift to the members of the staff or other demonstrations in their honour in any form by students or their parents will be treated as a dishonest practice from the side of the giver and the taker.
- The school Management reserves the right to dismiss students who are seriously disobedient, immoral in behaviour and whose conduct is harmful to the organized life in the school.