09:00am - 04:00pm
Monday to Friday
- On request, Transfer Certificate may be issued at any time of the year, provided all dues are cleared beforehand. A fee of Rs. 100 will be charges for the issue of Transfer Certificate.
- Any student may be dismissed from the school at any time if his/her character and conduct is found harmful to other students.
- Use or attempt to use unfair means in exams, tests and assignments are sufficient cause for dismissal.
- Grave insubordination or contempt of authorities, disrespect towards the staff and bad moral influence and deliberately damaging the school property leads to dismissal.
- Notwithstanding anything in the rules and regulations of the school, the Principal may at her discretion require any parent at any time to take his ward out of the school.
- The undue interference of the parents in the academic affairs and the rude behaviour in their dealings that hinders the smooth functioning of the school will lead to disciplinary action against their ward in pursuing his/her studies.
- Students who indulge in political propaganda or who organize fellow students in political faction on the premises of the school, or who otherwise engage themselves in party politics are liable to be expelled from the school.
- Smoking, bringing and consuming alcohol or narcotic drugs lead to dismissal of the students from the school.